Saturday, September 12, 2009

You don't know, what you don't know...

I am so disappointed. Not only do I find that my husband and his girlfriend are not using safe sex practices as in a condom, but now I am finding out that she is not using birth control either. I know she has had a lot of gyn problems and the chance of her getting pregnant is slim to none. But I also know that she has a 4 year old, and though it took me 3 years I have an 8 year old. My doc even told me told me (after my hysterectomy) that he had no idea how I ever got pregnant - there was so much against it. None the less here were are with two children.

I was supposed to be headed to the movies today with my hubby and son, but found this out as I was getting ready. Chose not to go. I sent them (hubby and g/f, not my son) both a simple, but curt text that I felt it was unsafe, rude and disrespectful. And now am venting my emotions here instead of allowing them to escalate into full out rage - this was my old way and I am trying to change those aspects of myself.

Deep breath...in...out...in...out...

1 comment:

  1. Just found you today. I hear you loud and clear. I've been in this situation before, and I understand your frustration, anger, and rage. I had another friend who told his spouse not to come home with bruises, welts, scratches, etc, but she blew off his request and did all of the above. It hurts. I felt bad for him, like I do for you as well. We share our lovers with the expectation that they are trusted and then they let us down. Fortunately, at least for now, I am not having sex anymore with my spouse so this isn't a current issue. Good luck resolving that.

    ReplyDelete